Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The New Covenant!



‘The New Covenant.’
Hebrews 9:15-17.
a)      Hebrews 9:15. Christ is the Mediator of the New Covenant.
b)      Hebrews 9:15. Christ’s death Redeems us from the sin that was mentioned in the Old Covenant.
c)       Hebrews 9:15. Now we are called to receive the Promise of the Eternal Inheritance.
d)      Hebrews 9:16. Where a Testament is there must be the death of the Testator. (Jesus Christ)
e)      Hebrews 9:17. A Testament or Covenant is enforced after people are dead.
f)        Hebrews 9:17. Whilst the Testator is alive the Testament has no strength.
(This QT reminds me of the Power of The New Covenant)
-------------- 
‘When We Are Afraid.’
Psalm 56:3-4.
a)      When we are afraid we can Trust and Confide in the Lord.
b)      We need to Exalt and Praise the Word of God.
c)       We should Trust God and not fear what flesh can do to us.
(This Second one teaches me how to respond When I Am Afraid)
-------------- 
Chris.
Jesus Christ is the Lord and Saviour. I can write with confidence today that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. The Power of His Blood, shed on the Cross, has washed my sins away. I have confidence in God now and an Eternal Inheritance. I also thank God that Jesus Christ rose again to give me New Life. I thank God that Jesus Christ ascended back to the Father’s Right Hand in Heaven, and has sent the Holy Spirit to me and for me. I finally thank God this day because Jesus Christ, at the Father’s Right Hand is interceding for me.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...