Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Receiving The Word Of God!



‘Receiving The Word Of God.’
Revelation 1:3.
a)    By reading it. (Silently and aloud)
b)    By hearing it.
c)    By keeping it. (Through daily application)
(This QT reveals to me both the importance and simplicity of Receiving The Word Of God)
------------------- 
‘The Lord Holds The Key.’
Revelation 3:7.
a)    These were the Words given by the Lord to the Church in Philadelphia.
b)    They are still relevant for us today.
c)    He is the One Who opens a door and then no one can shut it.
d)    He is the One Who closes a door and then no one can open it,
(This Second one reminds me that The Lord Holds The Key)
------------------- 
Chris.
We can receive the Word of God by reading it. Personally, I enjoy reading the Word of God and I enjoy reading good books too. I receive the Word of God by reading it and I can learn more about the Word of God by reading good books. I like to read!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...