Thursday, April 18, 2013

Leave It Alone!



‘Leave It Alone.’
Revelation 22:18-19.
a)       It is not correct to hear the Word of God and add to it.
b)       If we add to the Word of God we could possibly suffer many things.
c)       It is not correct to take away words from the Word of God.
d)       If we take away words from the Word of God, God will remove our share in the tree of Life and in the Holy City.
(This QT calls me to Leave It Alone)
---------------------- 
‘We Should Not Fool Ourselves.’
James 1:26.
a)       If we think we are and claim to be religious.
b)       But we do not bridle or control our tongue.
c)       We are deceiving our own hearts. (We are fooling ourselves)
d)       Our religion is worthless.
(Through this Second one I know that I Should Not Fool Myself)
---------------------- 
Chris.
I have confidence in the Grace of God and I know that I am given the amazing privilege of encountering His Salvation. This, for me, is an on-going life experience, I have been ‘’saved’’, I am being ‘’saved’’ and I will be ‘’saved’’. God has given to us the entirety of His Word in the Scriptures and we need to read them. Knowing what the Bible says helps us to know God more. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...