Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jesus Wanted What The Father Wanted!



‘Jesus Wanted What The Father Wanted.’
Mark 1:35-39.
a)      Mark 1:35. Jesus got up in the very early morning.
b)      Mark 1:35. Jesus went out to a lonely place and Prayed.
c)       Mark 1:36. Jesus Disciples followed after Him.
d)      Mark 1:37. When the Disciples found Jesus they told Him that all the people were seeking for Him. (These Disciples had their priorities wrong)
e)      Mark 1:38. Jesus told His Disciples that:-
1-      They all needed to go on into the next towns.
2-     Jesus was to Preach in these towns too. (Go forward and do not go back)
3-     He had come for that purpose.
f)        Mark 1:39. Jesus Preached in the synagogues throughout all Galilee and cast out devils.
(This QT shows me that Jesus Wanted What The Father Wanted)
----- 
‘A Good Response To The Lord.’
Psalm 28:7.
a)      The Lord is my Strength and Shield.
b)      My heart trusts in Him and I am helped.
c)       My heart greatly rejoices.
d)      With my son I will Praise Him.
(Through this Second one I am encouraged to have A Good Response To The Lord)
----- 
Chris.
When the Disciples found Jesus they told Him about the people. I really like that phrase ‘the Disciples found Jesus’! Sometimes we get so caught up in the busyness of Church and Church Business that we lose sight of Jesus. We continue with our programmes and rosters very efficiently and it all works very well but we have ignored (or ‘lost’) Jesus. It is time for us to be like the Disciples and find Jesus.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...