Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Lord Is Listening To His Church!



‘The Lord Is Listening To His Church.’
Song Of Solomon 8:13.
a)     The Church is in the gardens, a place of beauty and fruitfulness.
b)     The Church has companions. It has an effective outreach, making friends.
c)      The Lord wants to hear His Church.
d)     Acts 6:4; Proverbs 15:8. To hear the Prayers and Teaching.
e)      Acts 13:2-3. To hear what the Holy Spirit is saying.
f)       Isaiah 29:13. To hear them wholeheartedly drawing near to Him.
g)     Psalm 45:1. To hear the overflowing heart with a pleasing theme.
h)     Malachi 3:16. To hear the Fellowship of those people who Fear the Lord in the Church.
i)        Psalm 138:3. To hear His People’s call for help.
(This QT reminds me that The Lord Is Listening To His Church)
----- 
‘I Am.’
Exodus 3:14.
a)     God said to Moses.
b)     I Am that I Am.
c)      Tell the Children of Israel.
d)     I Am has sent me to you.
(Through this Second one I am so grateful for I Am, our God is the I Am)
----- 
Chris.
God loves to hear the fellowship of the people in His Church who Fear the Lord. Such fellowship is usually sweet, edifying and productive for His Glory. God is not only the Recipient of our Worship but He is also the Listener to our conversations.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...