Saturday, March 2, 2013

His Desire Is Toward Me!



‘His Desire Is Toward Me.’
Song Of Solomon 7:9-13.
a)            Song Of Solomon 7:9; Mark 14:25. The wine speaks of the Blood of Christ which makes the Church pure.
b)            Song of Solomon 7:10; Galatians 2:20; 1 John 4:16. The confidence of the Church in the Love of Christ.
c)             Song of Solomon 7:11. The eagerness of the Church to go forth with Christ taking the Message of His Gospel.
d)            Song of Solomon 7:12; Ephesians 5:14; Mark 1:35. The fruitful Church is the Church that rises early to be with Christ.
e)             Song of Solomon 7:13; 4:10. The fragrance of the Church’s Worship and Prayer created for Christ Whom the Church loves.
(Through this QT I discover more about Christ and His Church: His Desire Is Toward Me)
------------------- 
‘We Need God With Us.’
Job 41:13.
a)            Who can?
b)            Remove the outer garment of Satan.
c)             Who can?
d)            Approach Satan with a double bridle.
(Through this Second one I know that I Need God With Me)
------------------ 
Chris.
Who can? I know that in my own strength and wisdom I cannot approach Satan and I do not want to. Jesus is our Captain and when there is a need for war He will lead us into it and equip us for it. We should not be pressed in our mind that we have to fight all the time - that is heresy. Our minds need to be focused towards the Lord and not towards battles and struggles.




'The Blessedness of Belonging to God.'

  'The Blessedness Of Belonging To God.' a) Jeremiah 17:7. These Blessings are for those people who trust and hope in the Lord. ...