Thursday, March 7, 2013

Be True To The Teaching!



‘Be True To The Teaching.’
2 John 1:9.
a)      If we wilfully transgress.
b)      If we do not abide in the Teaching of and about Christ.
c)      We do not have God.
d)      If we abide in the Teaching of and about Christ.
e)      We have both the Father and the Son.
(This QT encourages me to Be True To The Teaching of and about Christ)
------- 
‘Praise And Magnify God.’
Psalm 69:30.
a)      I will Praise the Name of God.
b)      With a song.
c)      I will Magnify God.
d)      With Thanksgiving.
(Through this Second one I desire to Praise And Magnify God)
------- 
Chris.
We need to be true to the Teaching of and about Jesus Christ. The Gospels are mostly very easy to understand. When a New Believer asks me which Book in the Bible to read first I normally suggest one of the Gospels. God not only reveals Himself through Jesus Christ but also Jesus Christ is a part of the Triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...