Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ruth's Commitment To Naomi!


‘Ruth’s Commitment To Naomi.’
Ruth 1:16-17.
a)   Ruth said to Naomi:-
1-  Do not force me to leave you.
2-  Do not make me turn back from following you.
3-  Wherever you go I will go.
4- Wherever you stay I will stay.
5-  Your people will be my people.
6- Your God will be my God.
b)   Ruth was ready to die together with Naomi.
c)   Ruth asked the Lord to strike her down if anything but death separated her from Naomi.
(Through this QT I learn much from Ruth’s Commitment To Naomi)
------------ 
‘Helping To Keep Us Pure.’
1 John 3:3.
a)   All people who have Hope in Christ.
b)   All people who have Confidence in Christ.
c)   Keep themselves pure.
d)   As Christ is pure.
(This Second one is Helping To Keep Me Pure)
------------ 
Chris.
Ruth asked Naomi to let her follow her every way. We see a great example of commitment here, not just commitment to the Lord but also commitment to people. As True Believers we should be committed to the people whom we are related to in the Body of Christ.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...