Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Offered Continually Year After Year!


‘Offered Continually Year After Year.’
Hebrews 10:1-4.
a)               Hebrews 10:1. The Law is a shadow of the good things to come and not the actual realities.
b)               Hebrews 10:1. The Law can never make perfect those people who draw near making the same sacrifices year by year.
c)               Hebrews 10:2. If these sacrifices were effective they would have ceased being offered because the Worshippers would be clean and have no consciousness of sins.
d)               Hebrews 10:3. In these Old Testament sacrifices there is a reminder of sin year after year.
e)               Hebrews 10:4. It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.
(This QT reminds me that sacrifices Offered Continually Year After Year can never pay for my sin and take it away)
------------ 
‘Everyone Needs Christ Jesus.’
Galatians 2:15-21.
a)               Galatians 2:15. Paul reminded the Galatian Church that he was a Jew and not a Gentile. (Gentiles were seen by Jews as sinners)
b)               Galatians 2:16. No one is Justified through the works of the Law.
c)               Galatians 2:16. We are Justified through Faith in Christ Jesus.
d)               Galatians 2:16. We have come to Believe in Christ Jesus so that we can be Justified by Faith in Him.
e)               Galatians 2:16. We will not be Justified by doing the works of the Law.
f)                 Galatians 2:17. If while we seek to be Justified by Christ, we ourselves are found sinners, is Christ a servant of sin? Of course not!
g)                Galatians 2:18. If I build up again those things I once tore down , then I make myself a transgressor.
h)               Galatians 2:19. Through the Law I died to the Law that I might live for God.
i)                  Galatians 2:20. I have been Crucified with Christ Jesus.
j)                 Galatians 2:20. I live but it is not me, it is Christ Jesus living in me.
k)              Galatians 2:20. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by Faith in the Son of God Who Loved me and gave Himself for me.
l)                  Galatians 2:21. I do not frustrate the Grace of God.
m)            Galatians 2:21. If Righteousness could be gained through the Law then Christ died for nothing.
(Through this Second one I fully understand that Everyone Needs Christ Jesus)
------------ 
Chris.
If we build up again the things that we once tore down, then we make ourselves transgressors. In Christ Jesus there is no going back, we need to go on and go forward to grow in Grace and Spirituality. Another good phrase used here to describe repentance is tearing down. Repentance is a tearing down of old things in our life and establishing our New Life in Christ through Grace, Truth and Love.



Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...