Thursday, May 2, 2013

Christ Has Entered Heaven Itself!



‘Christ Has Entered Heaven Itself.’
Hebrews 9:23-24.
a)      The Offerings in the Old Testament were copies of the things of Heaven.
b)      These were purified by the Blood of animals.
c)       The things of and in Heaven itself are purified with better sacrifices than these.
d)      Christ has entered into Heaven itself, now to appear in the Presence of God for us.
(This QT reminds me that Christ Has Entered Heaven Itself on my behalf)
--------- 
‘The Plague Of Locusts.’
Exodus 10:15.
a)      They cover the face of the whole Earth so that the land becomes dark.
b)      They eat every herb in the land.
c)       They eat all the fruit.
d)      There was no green thing on the trees or in the fields of Egypt because of the locusts.
(This Second one makes me think of and pray for Third World Nations today which still suffer from The Plague Of Locusts)
--------- 
Chris.
Christ has entered Heaven on my behalf. There, now, He is interceding for me at the Father’s Right Hand. I am very Blessed by the Prayers and Kindnesses of God’s People. It is such a privilege to be a part of the Family of God! I never forget, however, that Christ has entered Heaven on my behalf and He is Interceding for me.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...