Monday, May 20, 2013

He Is A Living God!



‘He Is A Living God.’
Hebrews 10:30-31.
a)    The Lord says that vengeance belongs to Him and He shall recompense.
b)     The Lord says that He shall Judge His People.
c)     It is a fearful thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God.
(This QT proves to me that He Is A Living God)
------------- 
‘The Most Important Evidence Of Discipleship.’
John 13:35.
a)    By this.
b)     Shall all people know.
c)     That we are Disciples of Jesus Christ.
d)    If we have Love to one another.
(This Second one reveals to me The Most Important Evidence Of Discipleship)
------------- 
Chris.
For me, not for all True Believers, but for me, the Fear of God that He has put in my soul is the biggest evidence that He is a Living God. From childhood, when I did not know God, until now, when I Love Him and am getting to know Him, it has been the Fear of God that has kept me in His Graceful Hands living in His Will.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...