Monday, May 20, 2013

Amminadab!



‘Amminadab.’
Hebrew meaning: My kinsman is noble.
a)    He was no ordinary man but he was God’s humble Servant.
b)     Exodus 6:23. An Amminadab became the father in law of Aaron.
c)     Numbers 7:12 & 17. This Amminadab was a Worshipper.
d)    Numbers 10:14; 1 Chronicles 15:10. He was a Leader of God’s People.
e)     1 Chronicles 15:11. He was a Priest.
(This QT: Amminadab, gives me the heart to thank God that He calls many different kinds of people into His Service)
-------------- 
‘Important Not To Forget.’
Hebrews 13:2.
a)    We should not forget.
b)     To show love and hospitality to strangers.
c)     By doing this.
d)    Some True Believers have shown hospitality to Angels.
e)     Without being aware of it.
(This Second one reminds me that it is Important Not To Forget)
-------------- 
Chris.
People! God created people. Sometimes, when we struggle with people we question how God can make someone like that or how can God make us like this. Because of my experiences in both life and ministry I can understand why people ask those kinds of questions. I sometimes ask them of myself!

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...