Friday, May 31, 2013

Great Is The Lord!


‘Great Is The Lord.’
Psalm 145:3.
a)     Great is the Lord.
b)    He is Worthy of Praise.
c)      His Greatness cannot be grasped.
d)    His Greatness is unsearchable.
(Through this QT I proclaim: Great Is The Lord)
--------------------------- 
‘Strength And Power From Christ.’
Philippians 4:19.
a)     I have strength for all things.
b)    Through Christ.
c)      Who empowers me.
d)    He is the One Who gives me strength.
(This Second one makes me grateful that I Have Strength And Power From Christ)
--------------------------- 
Chris.
It is good to proclaim the greatness of the Lord. We do have a great God Who is God of gods and Lord of lords. We should never have fear of exalting Him. If we love and we read the Word of God we cannot fail to see the greatness of the Lord.



Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...