Sunday, December 22, 2013

We Are Waiting For The Lord!


‘We Are Waiting For The Lord.’
Isaiah 33:2.
a)   We have been waiting for You Oh Lord.
b)   Please be Gracious to us.
c)   In the morning be our Strength.
d)   In times of trouble be our Salvation.
(This QT stimulates my Faith to Proclaim: I Am Waiting For The Lord)
--- 
‘False Confidence.’
Genesis 11:2.
a)   These were the early days when all the people spoke one language.
b)   Many of them moved from the Eastern Regions to Mesopotamia.
c)   They settled down on a plain in the land of Shinar.
(This Second one shows me how pride can easily become a sin amongst the people, even though God Created them: False Confidence)
--- 
Chris.

I proclaim that I am Waiting for the Lord. There are several situations that I face daily in my life recently where I am both Waiting for and Believing in the Lord’s Word to be fulfilled. I am Waiting in Faith. It is perfectly Biblical to be Waiting for the Lord. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...