Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Blessing Prayer!


‘A Blessing Prayer.’
Colossians 1:9-10.
a)  Apostle Paul and his team continuously prayed for the Church at Colosse.
b)  They Prayed that the Colossians may be filled with the Knowledge of God’s Will in all Wisdom and Spiritual insight.
c)  That they would live in a manner worthy of the Lord.
d)  That they would please the Lord in all respects.
e)  That they would bear fruit in every good deed.
f)  That they would increase in the Knowledge of God.
(Through this QT I find A Blessing Prayer)
-------- 
‘King Herod’s Troubled Heart.’
Matthew 2:4.
a)  Jesus was already born.
b)  The wise men from the East came to Jerusalem.
c)  King Herod heard that they were looking for the One Who was to be born King of the Jews.
d)  King Herod called together all of the Chief Priests and Scribes of the people.
e)  Because his heart was troubled He was desperate to find the new born King of the Jews.
(This Second one shows me King Herod’s Troubled Heart)
-------- 
Chris.

It is my desire to please the Lord in all respects. I know that sometimes I fail and that makes me miserable. I know that God’s Love and Grace is greater and I trust His Love and Grace. I know that His Word is True and I believe His Word. It is my desire to please the Lord in all respects. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...