Monday, June 11, 2012

A Meaningful Prayer To God!



‘A Meaningful Prayer To God.’
1 Thessalonians 3:11-13.
a)     1 Thessalonians 3:11. A Prayer for restoration of Fellowship.
b)    1 Thessalonians 3:12. A Prayer for an increase of Love.
c)     1 Thessalonians 3:13. A Prayer for Holiness of heart.
(This QT teaches a very clear Prayer: A Meaningful Prayer To God)
 ------------------
‘The Fullest Meaning Of New Life In Christ.’
Galatians 2:20.
a)     I am Crucified with Christ.
b)    It is no longer I who live.
c)     Christ now lives in me.
d)    The life that I now live in the flesh I live by Faith in the Son of God.
e)     The Son of God loved me.
f)      The Son of God gave Himself for me.
(Through this Second one I find The Fullest Meaning Of New Life In Christ)
 ------------------
Chris.
The fullest meaning of New Life in Christ is surely what God wants for us. He wants this to be the daily walk and experience of every True Believer. If we are in Christ we have had a radical change in our hearts that reflects itself in our lifestyles. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...