Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sanctified Ambition!



‘Sanctified Ambition.’
1 Thessalonians 4:11-12.
a)       Lead a quiet life.
b)       Mind my own business and not interfere in other people’s lives.
c)       Work with my hands.
d)       Obey the Word of God.
e)       Hope that my daily life will gain the respect of outsiders.
f)        Not to be dependent on anybody
(I hope that I can die whilst living with this Sanctified Ambition. I do not want to be an old and hopeless person who needs to depend on other people and cause them heartache and pain. I want to serve the Lord in some way well until I die)
 -------------
‘Jesus Had Compassion That Was Greater Than Religion.’
Matthew 12:1-12.
a)       Matthew 12:1. Jesus and His Disciples were walking through the grain fields on the Sabbath and the Disciples were picking grain and eating them because they were hungry.
b)       Matthew 12:2. The Pharisees accused the Disciples of Jesus of breaking the Sabbath Law.
c)       Matthew 12:3. Jesus referred the accusers to David in the Old Testament.
d)       Matthew 12:4. David and his companions broke the Law of God.
e)       Matthew 12:5. The Priests on the Sabbath Day in their duty desecrated the Sabbath and were innocent.
f)        Matthew 12:6. Jesus told them that something greater was amongst them.
g)       Matthew 12:7. God desires Mercy and not sacrifice.
h)       Matthew 12:8. The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.
i)         Matthew 12:9. Jesus went on to the Synagogue.
j)         Matthew 12:10-12. He was ready to do good in the Synagogue on the Sabbath.
(This Second one Teaches me that Jesus Had Compassion That Was Greater Than Religion)
 -------------
Chris.
I hope that I can die as an active Believer, serving the Lord, I do not want to be an old and hopeless person who miserably depends on other people. I want to be a Joy and Life giver until I die. When I consider death I have Joy because I hope to meet with Jesus Christ in person and to be free to Worship Him forever in Glory. This is a Blessed Hope. May I achieve this Hope by the Grace of God.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...