Monday, June 4, 2012

Do Not Be Afraid!



Do Not Be Afraid.’
Psalm 27:1.
a)   The Lord is our Light.
b)   The Lord is our Salvation.
c)   We should not fear anyone.
d)   The Lord is a Fortress protecting our lives.
e)   Should we be frightened of anything?
(This QT encourages me: Do Not Be Afraid)
 ---
‘When God Is With Us.’
Isaiah 58:11-12.
a)   He will Guide us continually.
b)   He will Provide for us, even in parched places.
c)   He will make our bones strong.
d)   We will become like a watered garden.
e)   We will become like a spring of water that will not run dry.
f)   We will become the heralds of Restoration.
(This Second one teaches me something of what it is like When God Is With Us)
--- 
Chris.
This is a challenging question, should we be frightened of anything? I hope I can say every day that I know that God is with me and because of that fact I will not be afraid. I trust God to bring me to that place by His Grace and Favour.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...