Monday, June 11, 2012

Angry People!



‘Angry People.’
a)      Proverbs 29:22; 15:18. Stir up strife.
b)      Proverbs 29:22. Cause much transgression.
c)       Proverbs 26:21 Are quarrelsome.
(This QT causes me to pray that Angry People will stop being angry)
 -----------------
‘Is Our Name Written Down?’
Revelation 13:8.
a)      All who dwell on the Earth in the end days will worship incorrectly.
b)      It is important for us to know.
c)       That our name is written before the foundation of the World.
d)      In the Book of Life of the Lamb that was slain.
(This is an important question of assurance for me: Is My Name Written Down)
 -----------------
Chris.
Angry people are not nice to meet. As a youngster I was an angry person because of my dysfunctional background, yet I was so afraid of angry people. Anger is something very strange, it can control other people, it can break relationships and it can ruin families. Let us be freed from anger. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...