Sunday, July 21, 2013

Three Special Prayer Requests!


‘Three Special Prayer Requests.’
2 Chronicles 6:27.
a)   Forgiveness for God’s People.
b)   Teaching God’s People the best way for them to follow.
c)    Sending rain to the land of God’s People.
(This QT clearly teaches me Three Special Prayer Requests)
---- 
‘Believe That Jesus Is The I Am.’
John 8:24.
a)   Jesus told the people that they would die in their sins.
b)   They needed to Believe.
c)    That Jesus is the I Am.
d)   If they did not Believe this they would die in their sins.
(Through this Second one I declare that I Believe That Jesus Is The I Am)
---- 
Chris.
To Believe in the exclusivity of Jesus Christ is an imperative part of the Faith of the True Believer. If any person has or teaches any other concept of Jesus then their doctrine is false. We need to Believe this fact and to have assurance of both our sins being forgiven by and of the exclusivity of Jesus Christ


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...