Friday, July 26, 2013

Everybody See And Hear!


‘Everybody See And Hear.’
Isaiah 18:3.
a)    All inhabitants of the World.
b)    All dwellers on the Earth.
c)    When a banner is lifted up on the mountains.
d)    See it.
e)    When a trumpet is blown.
f)     Hear it.
(This QT encourages me to keep alert: Everybody See And Hear)
------- 
‘Understand God’s Law Then Understand Our Life.’
Romans 7:8-9.
a)    Sin used the Law to arouse all kinds of covetous desires in Apostle Paul’s Life.
b)    If there was no law sin would not have that power.
c)    Formerly Paul did not understand the Law, he lived apart from the Law.
d)    When the Commandment came to him the power of sin sprang to life.
(This Second one teaches me a great Biblical Principle: Understand God’s Law Then Understand My Life)
------- 
Chris.

I need to keep alert that is a fact of which I am very sure. In many ways I need to keep alert. Things may happen outside my circumstances that depress, disappoint or deceive me and I need to be able, with God’s help to deal with them. If I do not deal with them they can just grow into my heart and concept as a big problem. Yes, I need to keep alert.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...