Monday, July 22, 2013

God Really Cares For His People!


‘God Really Cares For His People!
Psalm 32:8.
a)     He instructs us.
b)     He teaches us.
c)     He counsels us.
d)     He guides us.
e)     He watches over us.
(Through this QT I am very grateful that God Really Cares For Me)
------- 
‘It Is Important To Listen To The Lord Our God.’
Deuteronomy 28:62-63.
a)     If we do not listen to Him it is to our peril.
b)     We will only be left as a few people.
c)     The Lord will ruin us instead of doing us good.
d)     Instead of taking the land we will be plucked up and taken out of it.
(This Second one reminds me that It Is Important To Listen To The Lord My God)
------- 
Chris.

God watches over us and I am so glad about that. There are so many instances that I can recall where I might have been in serious accidents but God watched over me. This is a very real Truth about God. He always does it His Way but God watches over us. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...