Friday, July 19, 2013

A Proud And Incorrect Decision!


‘A Proud And Incorrect Decision.’
Proverbs 5:13.
a)   I paid no attention.
b)   I disregarded all.
c)    To my Teachers and all that they taught me.
d)   To my Instructors also.
e)    I turned my ear away from all of them.
(Through this QT I do not want to make A Proud And Incorrect Decision)
--------------- 
‘The Power Of God’s Son.’
Hebrews 1:2.
a)   In these last days.
b)   God sent His Son.
c)    God’s Son:-
1-  Brings God’s Message to us.
2-  Created the Universe.
3-  Has been given Dominion over all things.
4-  Will someday be Possessor of  all things.
(This Second one shows me The Power Of God’s Son)
--------------- 
Chris.
We should not turn our ear away from our Bible Teachers and Spiritual Instructors. This does not apply to many of the True Believers because there is a big shortage of Bible Teachers and Spiritual Instructors. The Seminaries and Churches should not only train Pastors but also Bible Teachers and Spiritual Instructors who do not necessarily have to function as Pastors too.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...