Thursday, July 4, 2013

If We Want To See The Lord!


‘If We Want To See The Lord.’
Hebrews 12:14.
a)        We should try to live at Peace with everyone.
b)       We should live a clean life.
c)        If we do not do these things.
d)       We will never see the Lord.
(This QT teaches me what to do If I Want To See The Lord)
--- 
‘People Who Cause Other People To Sin.’
Matthew 13:40-42.
a)        Matthew 13:40. Weeds are gathered and burned, that is how it will be at the end of time.
b)       Matthew 13:41. The Son of Man will send out His Angels.
c)        Matthew 13:41. These Angels will gather everyone who does wrong and everyone who causes other people to sin.
d)       Matthew 13:42. The Angels will throw these people into a blazing fiery furnace where people cry and are in extreme pain.
(This Second one shows me just what the Lord thinks about People Who Cause Other People To Sin)
--- 
Chris.

I do want to see the Lord and that is not automatically going to  happen because I am a “Christian”. First of all I need to be sure that I am a True Believer, or follower of Jesus Christ in its fullest meaning. Then I need to be endeavouring to live at Peace with all people and living a clean life.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...