Saturday, February 9, 2013

These May Be Awakened!



‘These May Be Awakened.’
a)       Song Of Solomon 3:5. Love.
b)       2 Kings 4:31. A child.
c)       Isaiah 50:4. Ourselves, by the Lord.
d)       Jeremiah 50:41. A Nation.
e)       Song of Solomon 8:5. A baby being born.
f)        Ezekiel 7:6. The end of something.
g)       Zechariah 4:1; John 11:11. A person who has been sleeping.
(Early in the morning I had this QT: These May Be Awakened)
-------------- 
‘My Mouth And My Heart.’
Psalm 49:3.
a)       My mouth.
b)       Shall speak Wisdom.
c)       My heart.
d)       Shall meditate on understanding.
(This Second one has me thinking about My Mouth And My Heart)
-------------- 
Chris.
The end of something may be awakened. There are various ways in which it can be awakened. It may be awakened directly by God. It may be awakened as we see our need of it being awakened. It may be awakened by our circumstances. When the end of something has been awakened we would be foolish not to let that end happen.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...