Saturday, February 9, 2013

Four Gifts Given By Philemon!


‘Four Gifts Given By Philemon.’
Philemon 1:7.
a)       Joy.
b)       Love.
c)       Comfort.
d)       Refreshment.
(Through this QT I desire to follow this pattern of life: Four Gifts Given By Philemon)
--------------- 
‘Believe The Word Of God.’
a)       2 Timothy 3:16. All Scripture:-
1-      Is inspired by God.
2-      Is useful to teach us what is True.
3-      Can make us realise what is wrong in our lives.
4-      Can straighten us out.
5-      Teaches us to do what is correct.
b)       Psalm 119:160. All God’s Word is True.
c)       Proverbs 30:5. Because every Word of God proves True.
d)       John 10:35. It cannot be altered.
e)       Psalm 119:89. It is forever settled in Heaven.
(This Second one Believe The Word Of God Is True)
--------------- 
Chris.
Philemon gave four very lovely gifts to people whom he knew. I would like to be like Philemon. Maybe I have a long way to go yet. But I want to give Joy to others, I want to give Love to others, I want to give comfort to people, I want to give refreshment to people. These four lovely gifts, Joy, Love, Comfort, and refreshment are so lovely.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...