Saturday, February 16, 2013

Searching For The Lord!


‘Searching For The Lord.’
Song of Solomon 5:6-8.
a)       Song of Solomon 5:6. When I opened the door for Him, He was gone.
b)      Song of Solomon 5:6. Formerly my heart leaped when I heard His Voice.
c)       Song of Solomon 5:6. I sought Him but I could not find Him.
d)      Song of Solomon 5:6. I called out to Him but He gave me no answer.
e)       Song of Solomon 5:7. The watchmen of the City found me, they were cruel:-
1-      They struck me.
2-      They wounded me.
3-      They took my veil away from me.
f)        Song of Solomon 5:8. She enlisted other people to help her in the search.
(This QT reminds me that sometimes we need to endure and press on when we are Searching For The Lord)
----------- 
‘God’s Law Is Holy.’
Romans 7:7-12.
a)       Romans 7:7. The Law of Moses is not sin.
b)      Romans 7:7. The Law of Moses reveals to us our sinfulness.
c)       Romans 7:8. Sin produces all kinds of evil desire in us.
d)      Romans 7:8. Before knowing the Law sin was dead. (it had no meaning)
e)       Romans 7:9. When the Commandment came sin revived and the ensuing death follows.
f)        Romans 7:10. God’s Commandment was and is intended to bring Life, but it brought death instead.
g)       Romans 7:11. Because of the Commandment sin deceived me and killed me.
h)      Romans 7:12. The Law is Holy.
i)         Romans 7:12. The Commandment is:-
1-      Holy.
2-      Just.
3-      Good.
(Through this Second one I know that God’s Law Is Holy)
----------- 
Chris.
The future bride searching for her lover enlisted other people to help her in the search. Sometimes we waste so much time and energy because we do not ask other people to help us when we could do. We are the Body of Christ and members one of another. Let us be ready to help each other too.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...