Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Church's Love Questioned!



‘The Church’s Love Questioned.’
Song of Solomon 5:9.
a)       What is so special about the One you love?
b)      What is the difference between the One you love and any other religion?
c)       You (the Church) are so beautiful, are you sure that you are correct?
d)      Why do you (the Church) tell us to look for Him?
(Through this QT I find The Church’s Love Questioned, this questioning is still going on today and challenges us to give an answer)
------------- 
‘We Can Rejoice.’
Romans 5:1-11.
a)       Romans 5:1. We are Justified by Faith and have Peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
b)      Romans 5:2. Through Christ we have access by Faith into this Grace in which we stand.
c)       Romans 5:2. We Rejoice in Hope of the Glory of God.
d)      Romans 5:3. We glory in tribulation knowing that tribulation produces perseverance.
e)       Romans 5:4. Perseverance produces character and character produces Hope.
f)        Romans 5:5. Hope does not disappoint because the Love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit Who is given to us.
g)       Romans 5:6. For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly people.
h)      Romans 5:7. For scarcely for a Righteous person will another person die.
i)         Romans 5:7. Perhaps for a good person someone would even dare to die.
j)         Romans 5:8. God demonstrates His Own Love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.
k)       Romans 5:9. Having been Justified by Christ’s Blood, we shall be Saved from wrath through Him.
l)         Romans 5:10. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be Saved by His Life.
m)    Romans 5:11. Not only that, we Rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through Whom we have now received the reconciliation.
(Through this Second one I Can Rejoice)
 -------------
Chris.
We Rejoice in Hope of the Glory of God. This is a very special Promise of God for me as I get older and more fragile on this Earth. I Rejoice in Hope of the Glory of God. As every True Believer should, I have Hope for Eternity. I Believe in the finished Work of Christ on the Cross for me. My main cause for Rejoicing is this. Secondly I Rejoice when I see and experience God answering my Prayers for people that I Pray for.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...