Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Beloved Lord!



‘My Beloved Lord.’
Song of Solomon 2:16-17.
a)       I belong to Him and He belongs to me.
b)      He pastures me, feeding His flock.
c)       I anticipate His coming again.
(Through this QT I love My Beloved Lord more)
------------ 
‘Tychicus.’
a)       Acts 20:4. He was a part of Apostle Paul’s team.
b)      Ephesians 6:21. He was a Beloved Brother and Faithful Minister in the Lord.
c)       Colossians 4:7. He was a:-
1-      Beloved Brother.
2-      Faithful Minister.
3-      Fellow Servant together with Paul.
d)      2 Timothy 4:12. He was sent out by Paul.
e)       Titus 3:12. He was helpful to others in the doing of God’s Will.
(This Second one shows me more about Tychicus)
------------ 
Chris.
The study of Bible Characters, whether in the Old or New Testaments is always a fruitful thing to do. We have so much to learn from them. When we serve the Lord we need to be serving together with good people. When the people that we serve together with have unresolved issues in their lives it can make our serving difficult and joyless. We are responsible for our own lives and issues in front of God so that we can serve Him well and also be helpful to our fellow Servants.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...