Friday, December 14, 2012

We Should Do Our Best!



We Should Do Our Best.
Ecclesiastes 11:6.
a)    Plant our seed early in the morning.
b)    Till and work until the evening.
c)    We should not be lazy.
d)    We do not know which will do well.
e)    Both the sowing and reaping might equally be successful.
(Through this QT I am reminded that I should do my best)
 --------
This Is Eternal Life.
John 17:3.
a)    To know God.
b)    To know the One Whom God has sent.
c)    He is Jesus Christ.
(Through this simple Second one I can clearly state that This Is Eternal Life)
-------- 
Chris.
Both the sowing and the reaping might equally be successful. This teaches me that we are to be Faithful in whatever we do and leave the rest up to God. We cannot and should not expect God to do everything if we do not do what He wants us to do.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...