Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Treat Your Servants Well!



Treat Your Servants Well.
Job 31:13-15.
a)   Job 31:13. When any of my servants complained I would listen and treat them fairly.
b)    Job 31:14. If I did not treat my servants fairly how could I face God.
c)   Job 31:14. One day in the future God will Judge me and question me.
d)   Job 31:15. The same God Who Created me Created my servants also.
(Through this QT I call all True Believers employers to Treat Your Servants Well)
------- 
Be Careful.
1 Corinthians 10:12.
a)   If we think that we are standing strong.
b)    If we think that we are standing firm.
c)   We had better be careful.
d)   So that we do not fall down.
(This Second one simply reminds me to Be Careful)
------- 
Chris.
We should listen to people whoever they are and if we have some responsibility for their lives we should treat them fairly. There are some rogue leaders who do not treat those people that they have responsibility for well. In some Nations these rogue leaders can be easily caught, charged and punished. The problem, however is, that there are many Nations who do not yet have good and strong Government. In these Nations the employers are allowed to get away with much injustice in the way that they treat their employees and rogue leaders who lead with harshness and emperor style hurt many people. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...