Sunday, February 2, 2014

Why Trust In Egypt!


‘Why Trust In Egypt.’
Isaiah 36:6.
a)   God’s People were trusting in Egypt.
b)   Egypt’s power was like a broken piece of grass.
c)   If someone rests against that grass it will cut their hand.
d)   This is how Pharaoh is like for all those people who trust in him.
(This QT challenges me: Why Trust In Egypt)
------ 
‘God’s Blessing On Jacob.’
Genesis 28:13-15.
a)   Genesis 28:13. The Lord revealed Himself to Jacob.
b)   Genesis 28:13. He was giving the Land to Jacob.
c)   Genesis 28:14. Jacob’s descendants would be occupying every part of the Earth.
d)   Genesis 28:14. All the families of the Earth were going to Blessed because of Jacob.
e)   Genesis 28:15. The Promises of the Lord to Jacob:-
1-I am with you.
2-I will care for you everywhere you go.
3-I will bring you again to this (your) land.
4-I will not leave you until I have done all the things that I promised to you.
(This Second one gives me Joy: God’s Blessing On Jacob)
------ 
Chris.

God said to Jacob and He also says to us – His Children: I am with you. What a wonderful Promise from God. We know it is true because we experience it. If God is the priority in our lives we can usually detect and discern that God is with us, even in difficult times. We can Praise God because He says to us that He is with us.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...