Friday, February 28, 2014

When God Says I Will He Will!


‘When God Says I Will He Will.’
Isaiah 38:6.
a)    I will deliver you.
b)   I will deliver this city from the King of Assyria.
c)   I will defend this city.
(This QT assures me that When God Says I Will He Will)
--------------- 
‘The Holy Spirit Gift Of Faith.’
a)    1 Corinthians 12:9. Is one of many Gifts from the Holy Spirit.
b)   1 Corinthians 13:2. Is nothing if we do not have active love in our lives.
c)   2 Corinthians 4:13. Comes together with:-
1-   Hearing.
2-   Speaking.
3-   Doing.

(This Second one helps me to understand more of The Holy Spirit Gift Of Faith)
--------------- 
Chris.
When God gives the Word that He Will defend a city it is a sure fact that He Will. I think that the same principle is in action today as it was in the days of the Old Testament and in the days of the New Testament. It is important that True Believers in the City should be Praying for the city. It is because of those times of Prayer that we can eventually see God defending the City. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...