Monday, February 10, 2014

Following Their Corrupt Nature!


‘Following Their Corrupt Nature!’
2 Peter 2:10-11.
a)     They follow their corrupt nature along the pathway of impure desires.
b)     They despise the Lord’s Authority.
c)      They are bold and arrogant.
d)     They are not afraid to insult the Lord’s Glory.
(Through this QT I do not want to be Following Their Corrupt Nature)
---------------- 
‘Denial Because Of Fear.’
Mark 14:69-70.
a)     The servant girl saw Peter standing there with other men at the time of the trial and Crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
b)     She spoke to the other people who were standing nearby.
c)      She accused Peter of being a Disciple of Jesus Christ.
d)     Peter denied it because of fear.
e)     The men standing nearby said the same thing. Peter could not disguise his Galilean accent.
(This Second one shows me Denial Because Of Fear)
---------------- 
Chris.

This denial because of fear Second one made me ponder. I put myself in Peter’s position: Would I be braver then Peter? Would I fall into the same fear trap? I think that sometimes putting ourselves ‘in the picture’ in many of the situations that we read about in the Scriptures would help us to grow spiritually. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...