Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Healing Of King Hezekiah!


'The Healing  of King Hezekiah
Isaiah 38:1-5.
a)     Isaiah 38:1. King The Hezekiah became sick unto death.
b)     Isaiah 38:1. Isaiah came to King Hezekiah and told him:-
1-    Thus says the Lord.
2-    Set your house in order.
3-    You will die.
4-    You will not live.
c)    Isaiah 38:2. Hezekiah put his face towards the wall and prayed.
d)     Isaiah 38:3. Hezekiah’s Prayer:-
1-    Remember now Oh Lord I beseech you.
2-    I have walked before You in Truth.
3-    I have walked before You with a Whole Heart.
4-    I have done what is good in Your Sight.
5-    He ended his Prayer with bitter weeping.
e)     Isaiah 38:4. The Word of the Lord came to Isaiah again.
f)     Isaiah 38:5. Isaiah was to tell Hezekiah: Thus says the Lord, the God of your father David:-
1-I have heard your Prayer.
2-I have seen your tears.
3-I will add fifteen years to your life.
(In this QT I learn from The Healing Of King Hezekiah)
--------- 
‘Christ Did It For Us On The Cross.’
1 Peter 2:24.
a)     He Himself bore our sins in His Own Body on the Cross.
b)     So we can die to sin and live to Righteousness.
c)     By His Wounds we are Healed.


(This Second one shows me Christ Did It For Me On The Cross)
--------- 
Chris.
By the Wounds of Jesus we are healed. I do Believe that Healing is available for us at the Cross. It is the same Principle as forgiveness of our sins. Healing and Salvation are not our choice; they are totally dependent on Grace.  By Grace we are Saved and I believe also the same process for all that comes to us from the Cross. It is all because of Grace. We depend on God. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...