Sunday, May 27, 2012

Encountering The Man Called Jesus!



‘Encountering The Man Called Jesus.’
John 9:8-13.
a)     John 9:8. The neighbours of the man who was healed by Jesus were amazed. They remember him only as a blind, helpless and useless beggar.
b)     John 9:9. Some people said it was him.
c)     John 9:9. Some people said it was another person who looked like him.
d)     John 9:9. He himself said that he was the man.
e)     John 9:10. The people asked him how his eyes were opened.
f)      John 9:11. He answered:-
1-  The man called Jesus made mud and anointed my eyes.
2-  The man called Jesus told me to go to Siloam and wash.
3-  So:-
A-I went.
B-I washed.
C-I received my sight.
g)     John 9:12. The people wanted to know where Jesus was but the man who was healed did not know.
h)     John 9:13. The people took the man who was healed to the Pharisees.
(Through this QT I can see the wonderful experience of Encountering The Man Called Jesus)
 ----
‘No Careless Words Please.’
Matthew 12:36-37.
a)     These are the Words of Jesus Christ.
b)     On the Day of Judgement.
c)     People will give account of every careless word that they speak.
d)     By our words we will be Justified.
e)     By our words we will be condemned.
(This Second one reminds me: No Careless Words Please)
 ----
Chris.
The Man called Jesus made mud and anointed my eyes! A wonderful miracle of physical healing! There were other times that Jesus used the dusty soil. When reading this and other accounts I remembered that we are made originally from the dust of the earth so it is very rational that our Creator use dust from the Earth to bring healing to people sometimes.

The Christian Life!

'The Christian Life.' a)  Deuteronomy 7:11. Keep the Word of  God. b)  Deuteronomy  7:12. Listen to the Word of God. c)  Deuteronomy...