Sunday, March 30, 2014

Why Do We Say It?


‘Why Do We Say It?’
Isaiah 40:27.
a)     Why do God’s People say this?
b)     The Lord is not aware of what is happening to me?
c)     My way is hidden from the Lord.
d)     God is not concerned about vindicating me.
e)     My just claim is passed over by my God.
(Through this QT I echo the question put by Isaiah: Why Do We Say It?)
------ 
‘A Real Blessing.’
Proverbs 11:25.
a)     A generous person will be enriched.
b)     The person who provides waters for others.
c)     Will themselves be watered.
(This Second one teaches me A Real Blessing)
------ 
Chris.

Sometimes we think, feel, and even say that our just claim is passed over by God. It really seems like He has forgotten us. This, however, is not the Truth. God knows us very well and He cares about our lives and knows the best for us. Sometimes we do not understand, that is not a problem. If we understood everything we would be God. We should not let our Trust in God be shaken. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...