Friday, March 21, 2014

Jesus Christ Died In Our Place!


‘Jesus Christ Died In Our Place.’
1 John 2:1-2.
a)      This Letter was written that the Church will not sin.
b)     But if anyone sins.
c)      We have a Helper in the Presence of God the Father.
d)     His Name is Jesus Christ – The One Who does righteously.
e)      He died in our place to take away our sins.
f)       Not only our sins, but the sins of all people.
(Through this QT I thank God that Jesus Christ Died In My Place)
---------------- 
‘God Is Greater And Greatest.’
Isaiah 14:12.
a)      The King of Babylon, the Morning Star has (already) fallen from Heaven.
b)     Even though he was as bright as the rising sun.
c)      In the past all Nations of the Earth bowed down before Him.
d)     Now he has been cut down.
(This Second one teaches me that God Is Greater And Greatest)
---------------- 
Chris.

Jesus Christ died in my place to take away my sins. This does not mean that I become a perfect person on this Earth after a three minute Prayer. What is does mean is that I can have confidence that if I confess my sins to God, because of what Jesus Christ has done for me at the Cross, my sin(s) can be forgiven. I have received God’s Gift of Eternal Life.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...