Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Divine Combination!


‘A Divine Combination.’
Colossians 3:16.
a)       Let the Word of Christ live in us richly.
b)      Teach and exhort one another with:-
1-      All Wisdom.
2-     Singing Psalms.
3-     Singing Hymns.
4-     Singing Spiritual Songs.
c)       With all Grace in our hearts to the Lord.
(This QT reveals to me A Divine Combination)
----------------- 
‘Secret And Revealed Things.’
Deuteronomy 29:29.
a)       The Secret Things belong to the Lord our God.
b)      The Things that are Revealed belong to us and to our children forever.
c)       That we might obey all the Words of the Covenant.
(This Second one teaches me about Secret And Revealed Things)
----------------- 
Chris.

Singing Hymns. I enjoy all kinds of songs that we sing in Church. Since living for the past couple of years in Scotland, UK, I have sung many Spiritual Songs. I have enjoyed singing them very much. Before Scotland we lived in South Korea where we also sang Spiritual Songs. We also sang Hymns too. Truthfully I can say that I enjoy Church music and songs. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...