Friday, June 5, 2015

When We Need Cleansing!


'When We Need Cleansing.'
Isaiah 64:6.
a)  It is because we are dirty with sin.
b)  It is because our righteousness is like filthy rags.
c)  Even our good works are not pure.
d)  We are like dead leaves.
e)  Our sins have carried us away like wind.
(This QT reveals to me my state When I Need Cleansing)
-----------
'Look Away.'
a)  Job 7:19. God, look away from me.
b)  Job 14:6. Look away from him that he may rest.
c)  Psalm 18:22. Never look away from the Lord's Teachings.
d)  Psalm 39:13. Lord, look away from me and spare me.
e)  Isaiah 22:4. Look away from me - I will weep bitterly.
f)  Ezekiel 7:22. Look away and let it happen.
g)  Hosea 9:12. Look away and depart from them.
(This Second one teaches me about the times to Look Away)
-----------
Chris.
Sins carry us away! They are like wind... the wind blows and then the leaves and dust go all over the place. It is the same with sins. When the wind blows all kinds of offensive and sinful things spread all over the place. It is only when the wind stops that we can clear up the mess that it has made. It is the same with sins. Those things that have been spread all over the place need cleaning up.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...