Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Crucified With Christ!


'Crucified With Christ.'
Galatians 2:20.
a)  Apostle Paul said that he lived a life Crucified with Christ. 
b)  Romans 6:6. As True Believers we should have the same testimony as Apostle Paul.
c)  Galatians 5:24. We need to live with a Crucified flesh life.
(This QT causes me to meditate on what it means to be Crucified With Christ)
------------------------------
'Being Fruitful.'
John 15:2.
a)  Every branch in Christ.
b)  That does not bear fruit.
c)  He takes away. 
d)  Every branch in Christ.
e)  That does bear fruit.
f)  He prunes.
g)  That it may bear more fruit.
(Through this Second one I want to live a life Being Fruitful)
------------------------------
Chris.
Being fruitful! This is really my desire. I want to live a fruitful life for Jesus Christ. The only way that I can even begin to live a fruitful life in Jesus Christ is firstly by being Crucified with Him. Sometimes, when we live this kind of life, we will be "tested", my desire is to pass every test that the Lord brings my way. I can only do that in His Strength and Wisdom.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...