Friday, June 19, 2015

On Behalf Of My Servants!


'On Behalf Of My Servants.'
Isaiah 65:8.
a)  This is what the Lord says.
b)  When juice is found.
c)  In a cluster of grapes.
d)  The people say: "Do not destroy it!"
e)  "There is Blessing in them."
f)  The Lord will do On Behalf Of His Servants.
g)  He will not destroy them all.
(This QT teaches me what the Lord says On Behalf Of His Servants)
------------------------
'Made By God.'
Job 33:4.
a)  The Spirit of God.
b)  Has made me.
c)  The Breath of the Almighty.
d)  Gives me Life.
(Through this Second one I am convinced that I am Made By God)
------------------------
Chris.
There is Blessing in them. Sometimes we miss the Blessing because we forget to look into what God has given to us. We should never take anything that God gives to us for granted. Being a careless Believer makes us a Believer who never enters their Inheritance from God fully. This careless Believer attempts many things in their own strength.

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...