Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Main Focus Of Old Testament Prophecy!


The Main Focus Of Old Testament Prophecy.’
1 Peter 1:11.
a)       The Prophets were urged by the Spirit of Christ.
b)       They knew the signs of the times.
c)        They announced beforehand the afflictions that would come to Christ.
d)       They announced beforehand the Glory that should follow the afflictions.
(This QT reveals to me The Main Focus Of Old Testament Prophecy)
-----------------
‘The Life That I Should Live.’
Galatians 2:20.
a)       It is a life of being crucified with Christ.
b)       It is a new life.
c)        It is a life where Christ lives in me.
d)       It is a life in which I now live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me.
(This QT teaches me The Life That I Should Live)
----------------- 
Chris.
The Prophets were urged by the Spirit of Christ. Whether it is Old Testament, New Testament or today’s Church. True Prophets are urged by the Spirit of Christ. They are humble Servants of the Lord. True Prophets manifest a high level of Christlikeness.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...