Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Honourable Conduct Required!


‘Our Honourable Conduct Required.’
1 Peter 2:12.
a)       2 Corinthians 8:21. We are to keep our conduct amongst non-Believers honourable.
b)       They may speak against us True Believers as evil-doers.
c)       They will however see our good deeds.
d)       Then they will Glorify God on the Day of visitation.
(This QT reminds me of God’s Desire: My Honourable Conduct Required)
--------------- 
‘Please Read The Bible.’
Matthew 12:3.
a)       This was expected by Jesus both of His Disciples and of the hypocritical Jewish Priests.
b)       Jesus referred to what David did when he was hungry. (It was written in the Bible)
c)       This situation also included those people who were with David.
(In this Second one Jesus Said It and I agree with Him: Please Read The Bible)
--------------- 
Chris.
God desires that my conduct be honourable. First of all it means in front of  my own family. Second it means in front of Church Brothers and Sisters. Thirdly, it means amongst others that I may meet, work with or study together with. Fourthly and finally, it means in front of people who may serve me in the restaurant, café or shop.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...