Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Holy Priesthood!


‘A Holy Priesthood.’
1 Peter 2:5.
a)       We are like living stones.
b)       Being built into a spiritual house.
c)        We are a Holy Priesthood.
d)       We are to offer up spiritual sacrifices.
e)        That are acceptable and well pleasing to God through Jesus Christ.
(I thank God that His Word affirms me as a part of A Holy Priesthood)
------------------- 
‘Assured Understanding.’
Colossians 2:2.
a)       Our hearts need to be:-
1-     Comforted.
2-     United.
3-     Encouraged in Love.
b)       Then we can have all the riches of assured understanding.
c)        Then we can have the knowledge of God’s Mystery - that is Christ Himself.
(Through this Second one I thank God for Assured Understanding)
------------------- 
Chris.
I really want my life to be acceptable and well pleasing to Jesus Christ. A part of the qualification of being pleasing to Him is that I offer up Spiritual Sacrifices to Him. There are several different ways of doing this. I just want to mention two here. Firstly, the Sacrifice Of Praise and Secondly, my life as a living Sacrifice to Him)



Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...