Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Keep Walking And Pleasing God!


‘Keep Walking And Pleasing God.’
1 Thessalonians 4:1.
a)       Apostle Paul and his team beseeched the brethren of the Thessalonian Church.
b)      The Thessalonian Church was exhorted in the Lord Jesus.
c)       To Walk the Walk of True Believers.
d)      To Please God.
e)       To continue to grow as True Believers.
(This QT reminds me to Keep Walking And Pleasing God)
-------------------- 
‘He Saved Me.’
Titus 3:5.
a)       God my Saviour did not Save me by the works that I have done.
b)      He Saved me according to His Mercy.
c)       He Saved me by the washing of Regeneration.
d)      He Saved me by the Renewing of the Holy Spirit.
(This Second one causes me to thank God that He Saved Me)
------------------- 
Chris.
Apostle Paul was including in his writing to the entire Thessalonian Church the need of living to Please God. This is surely an important priority for every true Church: as a Church we live to please God. Our obedience to Him, our Worship to Him, our Prayer life as a Church, our study of His Word, all these things if done with a pure motive, can be pleasing to God.


Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...