Friday, November 15, 2013

Our Faithful High Priest!


‘Our Faithful High Priest.’
Hebrews 2:17.
a)       In everything He was made to become like His brothers and sisters.
b)      He is a Merciful and Faithful High Priest.
c)       He was Faithful in all things pertaining to God.
d)      He made Atonement for the sins of the people.
(Through this QT I Thank God for My Faithful High Priest)
----------------- 
‘Our Responsibility Before God.’
Amos 3:2.
a)       We are known well by God because we are a part of His Family.
b)      We should live in a manner that is pleasing to Him.
c)       If we do not He will punish us for all of our sins.
(This Second one makes me aware of My Responsibility Before God)
----------------- 
Chris.

I thank God for my Faithful High Priest. I know that I am so Blessed because many friends have Prayed for me during this season of sickness and frustration that I have been going through. I have been cared for so well. So any friends who are reading this I want to say “thank you” to you from my heart. I also want to thank God for my Faithful High Priest, God’s Son Jesus Christ. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...