Tuesday, November 26, 2013

God Works In We Work Out!


‘God Works In We Work Out.’
Philippians 2:12-13.
a)     We are a part of the dearly beloved in Fellowship with other True Believers.
b)    We need to be those people who obey the Lord, whether or not our spiritual leaders are present.
c)     We need to work out (or out work) our own Salvation with fear and trembling.
d)    It is God Who is working in us.
e)     His Good Purpose to:-
1-   Will.
2-   Desire.
3-   Work out.
(Through this QT I see that God Works In I Work Out)
---------------- 
‘Lord Of The Sabbath Day.’
Matthew 12:8.
a)     For the Son of Man.
b)    Is Lord.
c)     Of the Sabbath Day.
(Through this Second one I am reminded of the Lord Of The Sabbath Day)
---------------- 
Chris.
It is God Who is working in us. Sometimes I cannot understand why or what He is doing but I have the confidence to agree with this statement that it is God Who is working in me. I trust God for the outworking of His Will in both my short term and long term life. I need to out work my own Salvation with fear and trembling.





Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...