Wednesday, October 23, 2013

They Are Imperfect!


‘They Are Imperfect.’
1 Corinthians 13:9.
a)    The Gifts of Knowledge we may have are imperfect.
b)    The Inspired Messages we may bring are imperfect.
c)    The Prophetic Gifts we may have are imperfect.
(This QT reminds me that They Are Imperfect)
----------------- 
‘What Have I Done Wrong?’
1 Samuel 17:29.
a)    Not only Eliab, the eldest brother, but all David’s family were angry with him because he had left looking after their sheep to come and see Goliath.
b)    David asked simply and genuinely what he had done wrong.
c)    David was frustrated because he could not even ask a question.
d)    No wonder David asked them what had he done wrong.
(This Second affirms my understanding when people ask me: What Have I Done Wrong)
----------------- 
Chris.

What have I done wrong? I hear this many times. People that are innocently suffering and those who have been treated badly ask this question. When a malformed or handicapped child is born the mother and sometimes even the father ask this question. One thing I am sure about is that God knows and understands and He wants to help us when we go through those difficult times. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...