Saturday, October 12, 2013

Check Our Prayer Motives!


‘Check Our Prayer Motives.’
James 4:3.
a)   When we ask God in Prayer.
b)   We do not receive an answer from Him.
c)   Why?
d)   Because our motives are bad.
e)   This happens when we pray just for selfish reasons.
(This QT causes me to Check My Prayer Motives)
-------------- 
‘It All Comes From God.’
1 Corinthians 4:7.
a)   We are not so special or superior to other people.
b)   God gives to us everything that we have.
c)   We cannot boast or brag.
d)   We need to remember that God gave and gives to us everything.
(This Second one reminds me that It All Comes From God)
-------------- 
Chris.
We should not Pray just for selfish reasons, many years ago when God helped me to breakthrough in the area of personal Prayer in my life I realised something from God’s Word and God’s Heart. It is something that always refreshes my Prayer. Ninety nine per cent of my Prayers to God are for other people and places, not for myself, I pray about one per cent for myself. 

Unusual Miracles!

  'Unusual Miracles' Acts 19:11-12. a)  And God was doing  b)  Extraordinary miracles c)  By the hands of Paul, d)  So that even han...